THE PROPHET صلى الله عليه وسلم SAID:
“Whoever builds a Masjid for Allah, Allah will build for him a similar house in JANNAH” [Sahih Muslim]
Help us purchase the building to increase car parks and expand Masjid facilities to grow our community.
We have divided the new property ($2.3 Million) into 1150 plots, $2000 NZD per plot. Donate towards a plot in your name or in the name of your loved ones who have passed away as a sadaqah jariyah (ongoing charity).
Target #1 – Oct 2021: Purchase Property for $2.3M – Completed
Target #2 – Sept 2022: Repay soft loans, demolish & build carpark
Target #3 – From 2023: Masjid Expansion
*Options for monthly instalments, recurring donations and soft loans with a formal contract can be arranged.
Donate as a one-off donation or set up a recurring weekly/monthly donation.
Donate by Credit Card
Almanar Trust is a non-profit, community and Islamic Dawah organisation in Auckland, New Zealand.
Almanar Trust serves the spiritual, educational, social, and cultural needs of Auckland’s Muslim community and society at large.
A place where faith is manifested in action, compassion, and excellence.
- Preserving the Muslim identity of Muslims in New Zealand
- Special emphasis on developing the Muslim youth educationally and religiously and helping them face any challenges they come across.
- Educating the Muslim women and providing support to help the Muslim women fulfil her pivotal responsibility in the Muslim community.
- Preserving the essence of the Muslim Family through education and hard work.
- Collaborate in uniting the Muslim community upon the school of Ahlo sunna wa aljama’a, and supporting the effort of dawah all across the Muslim community.
- Showing and Introducing Islam to non-Muslims through organised Dawah work, as well as helping new Muslims integrate into the Muslim community.
- Conduct relief projects to help those in need all across the world.
Limited Space. Limited Facilities.
- Limited parking facilities
- Limited prayer space
- Neighbours complaining
- Health & Safety
- Cater for the needs of the Youth
- Improve women & children facilities and activities
- Grow Dar-alsalam school